Welcome to Keystone Goat Producers!
Keystone Summer Finale
2 ABGA Shows in 1 Day on September 5th, 2015
EARLY ENTRY DEADLINE .......August 22, 2015
Keystone Goat Producers Association is a Pennsylvania Association, consisting of over 150 active members. Membership is open to any goat producer interested in helping with promoting the goat industry. Our members vary from those with operations consisting of hundreds of goats to individuals who are just learning about them.
The purpose of the Association is to advance the meat goat industry in Pennsylvania through education and promotion. We are "Committed to quality and excellence of meat goat production, to supply a wholesome and healthy product."
Our goals are to:
· Promote meat goats as a vital source of long term, stable income in agricultural operations.
· Support, maintain, and improve the Meat Goat Industry in Pennsylvania.
· Foster professionalism in the business of Meat Goat Production.
· Promote and encourage meat goats as a recognized class in 4-H and FFA livestock shows.
· Offer opportunities for the promotion of high quality breeding stock through shows and sales.
· Provide our members with information to help them successfully breed and raise quality meat goats.
· Provide support to all segments of the goat industry as it relates to food, fiber, and pets.
Your membership entitles you to discounted rates to KGPA sponsored events. Click on the "Join KGPA" tab on the top menu for additional membership information & print the application to fill out & join today!
2015 KGPA Officers
President - Sherrie Losch Director - Brandon Dunlap
Vice President - Janine Miller Director - Cindy Finkenbinder
Secretary - Lois Zeigler Director - Sharon Fullerton
Treasurer - Ron Zeigler Director - Todd Umbrell